Guidelines to the Authors
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Each participant is encouraged to present their work either oral or poster. Participants those who are interested to present their work in the conference (both oral and poster presentation) are requested to submit their abstracts at the time of registration.
- If an abstract includes more than one author, the name of presenting author should be highlighted.
- Please ensure that all coauthors have approved the content of the abstract.
- Abstract submission opens on : June 01, 2018
- Deadline of abstract submission: August 23, 2018.
- Fonts: Times New Roman, 16 points
- Format: Bold
- Author's Names should appear just below the title.
- The name of presenting author should be highlighted with bold letters
Body of the abstract
- Include the author's affiliation in italics
- Brief description on Background, methods, findings, and conclusions of the study (not more than 250 words). Graphics with figure caption may be incorporated if needed.
- Fonts: Times New Roman, 12 points
- References should be in the following order.
- Author’s name, Title of the article, Journal name, Year, Volume, page number.
- File format of abstract must be either .pdf or .docx
- Click here to download template
- How to submit your Abstract Online
- Step 1: Regiter as Author
- Step 2: Login with the Username (Email ID) and Password
- Step 3: Click Abstract Submission link for abstract submission.
- Step 4: Fill in the form, choose your file and upload.