Guidelines to the Authors
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please submit your abstract for poster/oral presentations as directed below.
- Each participant is encouraged to present their work either oral or poster. Participants those who are interested to present their work in the conference (both oral and poster presentation) are requested to submit their abstracts at the time of registration.
- If an abstract includes more than one author, the name of presenting author should be highlighted.
- Please ensure that all coauthors have approved the content of the abstract.
- Selected abstracts will be available on the conference website in the first week of September.
- Important Dates
- Abstract submission opens on : September 16, 2022
- Deadline of abstract submission: November 20, 2022, 5:00 PM
- Fonts: Times New Roman, 16 points
- Format: Bold
- Author's Names should appear just below the title.
- The name of presenting author should be highlighted with bold letters
Body of the abstract
- Include the author's affiliation in italics
- Brief description on Background, methods, findings, and conclusions of the study (not more than 250 words). Graphics with figure caption may be incorporated if needed.
- Fonts: Times New Roman, 12 points
- References should be in the following order.
- Author’s name, Title of the article, Journal name, Year, Volume, page number.
- File format of abstract must be either .pdf or .docx
- Click here to download template
- How to submit your Abstract Online
- Step 1: Regiter as Author
- Step 2: Login with the Username (Email ID) and Password
- Step 3: Click Abstract Submission link for abstract submission.
- Step 4: Fill in the form, choose your file and upload.
The scientific committee will review abstracts and send the decision letters by 10th December 2022.
Oral/Poster Presentation Guidelines
The total time allotted to each speaker is 10 minutes (including 3 minutes discussion). All speakers are requested to send their presentations in PowerPoint format well in advance.
- The poster must not exceed the A0 (84 cm X 118 cm) format.
- The poster must be placed vertical.
- Please use appropriate font size for the posters so that all text are easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- Make sure that poster is placed on the board before the beginning of the poster session.
- Presenters are required to stand by their posters during the whole poster session.