Guidelines for Paper Submission
Those who want their research papers to be published in the seminar proceedings may please submit it in the following format.
Those sent without conforming to the above specifications will not be considered
- Full papers must be original and unpublished primary research.
- The font to be used is Times New Roman.
- Font size 9.
- Maximum pages should be limited to 3 pages including figures, tables, and references.
- Figures and tables to be properly indicated.
- Spacing should be single .
- Margin left should be 1 inch all the four sides in A4 (upper, lower, right, left).
- All sections must be properly labelled (Abstract, Introduction, Results, Discussion, Experimental Section, Conclusions, References etc.).
- References to be marked in square brackets at appropriate places .
- References –only author name,then,journal name,volume,year,starting page, title not to be given.
- Papers to be sent in word as well as pdf (both) .
Submit your paper by sending PDF and Word fles as per the above mentioned format to firstname.lastname@example.org